August 16, 2013

Education in a Changing World

Last week, I had the pleasure of presenting three sessions at the Education in a Changing World Conference, hosted by Monte Vista Christian School. This amazing conference featured luminaries in education, like Sir Ken Robinson and Alan November.

I presented student-centered learning, based on the concepts in Role Reversal, classroom websites and web tools for education. The video below, shot by a couple of very helpful MVCS students, is a brief segment from my Role Reversal presentation. I hope you enjoy it, despite the poor production quality -- my fault, not the videographers'.



Don't miss Mark's books ROLE Reversal: Achieving Uncommonly Excellent Results in the Student-Centered Classroom, and The 5-Minute Teacher: How do I maximize time for learning in my classroom, now available in the ASCD store, Barnes & Noble and at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment