August 4, 2013

Let's have a Twitter chat about results-only learning

I have spent most of the previous month talking about my new ASCD Arias book, The 5-Minute Teacher: How do I maximize time for learning in my classroom.

In spite of the excitement swirling around the new book I am still inundated with correspondence from readers of my first book, Role Reversal: Achieving Uncommonly Excellent Results in the Student-Centered Classroom.

Although I attempt to respond to all readers, I decided it's time to have an open chat about results-only learning, and what better way to do it than on Twitter, using the #RoleTalk hashtag?


Monday August 12th, 7-8 PM EST

Mark your calendar and add the #RoleTalk stream to your Twitter, HootSuite or TweetDeck feed. We'll discuss the following and more:
  • student-centered learning
  • yearlong projects
  • narrative feedback
  • SE2R feedback model
  • BONUS: sneak peek at 5-Minute Teacher strategies
  • transitioning from traditional to progressive student-centered learning
  • digital/mobile learning strategies
  • building autonomy into the ROLE
  • discarding rules and consequences
  • your other favorite ROLE strategies

 

Share with friends and colleagues

This promises to be an amazing chat with hundreds of intelligent teachers sharing their opinions on student-centered digital learning, assessment, feedback, project-based learning and much, much more.

See you on Twitter #RoleTalk at 7 PM EST on Monday, August 12th.


Don't miss Mark's book ROLE Reversal: Achieving Uncommonly Excellent Results in the Student-Centered Classroom, and The 5-Minute Teacher:: How do I maximize time for learning in my classroom, now available in the ASCD store, Barnes & Noble and at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment