Although I attempt to respond to all readers, I decided it's time to have an open chat about results-only learning, and what better way to do it than on Twitter, using the #RoleTalk hashtag?
Mark your calendar and add the #RoleTalk stream to your Twitter, HootSuite or TweetDeck feed. We'll discuss the following and more:
- student-centered learning
- yearlong projects
- narrative feedback
- SE2R feedback model
- BONUS: sneak peek at 5-Minute Teacher strategies
- transitioning from traditional to progressive student-centered learning
- digital/mobile learning strategies
- building autonomy into the ROLE
- discarding rules and consequences
- your other favorite ROLE strategies
Share with friends and colleaguesThis promises to be an amazing chat with hundreds of intelligent teachers sharing their opinions on student-centered digital learning, assessment, feedback, project-based learning and much, much more.
See you on Twitter #RoleTalk at 7 PM EST on Monday, August 12th.
Don't miss Mark's book ROLE Reversal: Achieving Uncommonly Excellent Results in the Student-Centered Classroom, and The 5-Minute Teacher:: How do I maximize time for learning in my classroom, now available in the ASCD store, Barnes & Noble and at Amazon.com