March 10, 2013

Meet me at the ASCD Conference

The ASCD Annual Conference and Exhibit Show is just days away. The ASCD Conference, at McCormick Place in Chicago, features amazing speakers, including Maya Angelou, Sandra Day O'Connor and Carol Dweck, to name a few. There are over 400 plenary sessions throughout the weekend.

As an ASCD author and presenter, I will conduct a session, based on my new book, Role Reversal: Achieving Uncommonly Excellent Results in the Student-Centered Classroom. I'm hoping to meet readers of the book, this blog and any of my Twitter followers, who may be attending the conference.

Where to meet 

My session: I'm presenting on Sunday, March 17th, at 8 AM in room S103D in the McCormick Center. Learn more about my session here

ASCD book signing: McCormick level 3 Exhibit Floor. I'll be signing my book at the ASCD center immediately after my session -- roughly 9:30 AM.

In and around the conference at McCormick Place: Saturday and Sunday afternoon and Monday morning, I'll be attending sessions at the ASCD Conference and strolling around the Exhibit Center. Please feel free to stop me anywhere to chat.

At the Hyatt at McCormick Place: When not attending sessions, shopping at the Exhibit Center or presenting, I'll be relaxing at one of the entertainment areas (restaurants/bars/coffee shops) at the Hyatt, adjacent to McCormick Place.

See you at the conference. 


Don't miss Mark's book ROLE Reversal: Achieving Uncommonly Excellent Results in the Student-Centered Classroom, now available in the ASCD store, Barnes & Noble and at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment