- Eliminate worksheets
- Eliminate homework
- Use quizzes and tests as diagnostic tools only (do not count scores against students)
- Stop all or most direct instruction, replacing it with discovery activities and brief instructional videos
- Design and use meaningful year-long projects that give students choice in how they demonstrate master learning
- Create a workshop setting
- Eliminate rules and consequences in your classroom
- Replace grades with narrative feedback
- Allow students to grade themselves
Creating Results Only Learning Environments all over the world is a major education reform movement that needs dedicated, progressive-minded teachers and administrators.
Join the Results Only Project today.
Please commit by commenting on this page.